Field Service Technician NDT
DescriptionSuitable candidates have, besides good technical knowledge, a flexible and customer-orientated attitude. A successful candidate must be able to follow proper procedures, perform accurate computations, and maintain cordial relationships with project managers, coworkers, clients, contractors, etc. Ensure turn times are met and always conscious of quality guidelines.
- Middle Technical School or higher (preferable Bachelor)
- Affinity with inspection and NDT activities (UT, MT, PT)
- Knowledge of computers and MS Office
- Good communication skills
- Independent, assured and customer-oriented attitude
- Ability to carry responsibility and withstand pressure
- English (excellent), German (good/excellent)
- Willing to travel more than 200 days per year
- UT Level 2 certified (pre for EN 473)
- Other NDT levels such as MT/VT
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up to 2.5 hours)
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.