Senior Procurement SpecialistLocation:
DescriptionROSEN is looking for a Senior Procurement Specialis located in Colombia but working for our office in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The Senior Procurement Specialist buys, materials, goods and services necessary for our business and provides assistance within the different aspects of the supply chain process.
The main tasks of the Senior Procurement Specialist, are as follows (but not limited to the list below):
- Purchasing materials and services internally and with 3rd party in alignment with company and local procedures
- Vendor selection and rating and evaluation
- Identification of new sources for supply and supply shortage risk assessments
- Review of the formal correctness of requirements and clarification of discrepancies with the respective ordering party.
- Check of invoices together with finance department
- Handling of customer complaints to vendors
- Monitoring purchase order fulfilment
- Maintain contact with Supply Chain Processes, internal clients and external service providers where required
- Create and monitor KPI’s, reports and information for supply chain department
- Professional graduated or Advanced Student in Logistics, Foreign Trade or Business Administration related areas.
- English level B2 as defined by the CEFR standards
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Procurement.
- Knowledge, experience working in the Argentinean market.
- Availability for international travel.
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Good Verbal and Written communications skills
- Good skills in evaluating market situation
- Good skills in evaluating performance of a vendor. Strong knowledge in compliance.
- Strong analytic thinking, conflict handling, customer orientation and service attitude, integrity, judgement and decision, planning, responsibility sensing, risk management, teamwork and cooperation.
Our OfferROSEN offers a hybrid scheme working on Argentinean time (UTC -03:00).The function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
Who we areROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over the last decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 4,200 employees.
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees. Our tremendous and ongoing organic growth results in manifold career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
More information about the ROSEN Group under www.rosen-group.com.