Field Service Preparation TechnicianLocation: COTA - Colombia ROSEN is a privately-held company with operating companies and research facilities situated in major energy markets worldwide. Our organization is driven by technology and is serving the oil and gas industry in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 3000 employees we have established a leading position and a trusted reputation in the pipeline and facility inspection industry. ROSEN is the leading provider of inspection and integrity management services for the worldwide oil and gas industry.
ROSEN South America is our operating company with the headquarter in Bogota-Colombia. Our activities and services extend across most of the South American countries mainly in Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Ecuador, etc.. We are proudly recognized as one of the premier companies of its kind in the region. As we continue our ambition to grow we are currently seeking to fill in the position of:
DescriptionField Service Preparation Technician shall lead the equipment preparation phase and provide technical guidance in operational matters.
- Selecting and specifying the required equipment in close co-operation and agreement with the assigned Field Service Technician and the Project Manager
- Defining the service related spare parts in consultation with the assigned Project Team Leads
- Timely planning of the preparation related activities in cooperation with Project Teams and Supply Chain
- Maintaining and checking the Project Preparation Report and communicating the relevant information to involved personnel
- Validating outgoing tools and equipment by reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Proactively tracking survey progress and results regarding the equipment performance and after run condition to provide relevant information for debriefing and lessons learned
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Technical degree in a mechanical discipline
- Degree in Logistics is desirable
- Valid Driving License
- Willingness to travel
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
- Able to follow established HSE procedures
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Work in a team environment
- Good communication skills
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Who we areROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over the last decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 4,200 employees.
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees. Our tremendous and ongoing organic growth results in manifold career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
More information about the ROSEN Group under www.rosen-group.com.