Education Systems & Services
Newcastle Upon Tyne
DescriptionDue to the success of our existing online learning and competence development services, we
require a Marketing Coordinator to support the development, implementation and operation of our online community experience.
You will be part of our Education Systems & Services Business Line and work cross-functionally with our technical, marketing and commercial teams to implement our community roadmap. The role will be responsible for marketing and managing our community members and networking activities, growing and curating content, growing community membership, and managing the online platform.
The role would suit a recent graduate in Marketing / Communication / Events related degree courses, with 1-2 year's experience in a work environment desirable but not essential.
- Promote our services and products through appropriate online channels
- Engage directly with community members to support their experience and identify needs around learning, knowledge-sharing, and networking.
- Partner with internal teams to identify, produce, deliver and curate community content (member outreach, articles, courses, videos, graphics) to meet community member needs, working closely with Subject Matter Experts
- Build up an active and engaged membership within the new community experience.
- Develop and manage the community content and programming based on member needs.
- Support online learning programmes.
- Introduce and familiarise internal stakeholders with the community platform and activities.
- Monitor, analyse and report on community success.
- Manage the day-to-day community experience and technology.
- Provide basic technical community support to team and members.
Marketing / social media knowledge and experience
Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Ability to identify opportunities and solutions.
Experience of facilitating online / live events.
Capable of working both autonomously and collaboratively.
Demonstrable content development skills.
Knowledge of community technologies, or confident in learning and understanding unfamiliar technologies.
Strong organisational skills to manage multi-dimensional activities.
Knowledge of learning management and instructional design.
Experience in using, managing or creating membership sites.
Familiarity with content marketing.
Knowledge of learning management systems.
Our OfferThis position is an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract, subject to review on completion and potential permanent role.
The role is full time (37.5 hours per week)
Competitive salary and benefits package
Must be willing and able to travel internationally if / when required
Please Note: We are unable to sponsor non-UK residents for this role
Please attach Covering Letter with your application
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.