Work Group Leader Data Evaluation
DescriptionCurrently we are looking for a workgroup leader Data Evaluation (EVA) for our location in Oldenzaal. The person filling this position will be responsible for the planning, development and coaching of a team of approx. 40-50 employees that are analyzing our pipeline inspection data and use the outcome to create inspection reports. You will be the disciplinary lead, and report to the Department manager Data evaluation.
Furthermore the workgroup leader is responsible for:
- Being the main focal point for the data evaluators;
- Control and improve quality of inspections (based on training and development);
- Safeguard development of the team and personnel;
- Organizing, checking and submission of time bookings, business software and other administrative requirements;
- Handling QHSE related topics, such as training / safety requirements;
- Support on monthly reports of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators);
- Conduct the annual performance reviews with the team members;
- Personnel Administration.
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level in a technical discipline is preferred;
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience in a similar role;
- Good people- and coaching skills;
- Business sense and negotiation skills to interact with all levels in the organization;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of MS Office package;
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal + writing at B2 level), Dutch and/or German would be an asset;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up-to 1 hour).
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
Development and career opportunities in an international, innovative and long-term oriented company
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 4 decades, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with almost 4000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.