Data Analyst (s) Trainee
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over
the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in
more than 120 countries with over 3,000 employees.
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. Our claim “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment.
ROSEN South America is our operating company located in Rio de Janeiro and we continue our ambition to grow the company’s business.
For our office in Rio de Janeiro we are currently looking for Data Analyst (s) Trainee.
The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate pipeline information/data for Geometry, Corrosion surveys, etc. with in-house software and data evaluation procedures to determine the condition of pipelines.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Good technical and Computer skills – familiarity working with network directory structures;
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily;
- Work effectively in a team environment;
- Advanced troubleshooting skills;
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills and ability to be consistent and thorough when evaluating and preparing data;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Ability to perform routine tasks for extended period of time;
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing demands and situations;
- Ability to work within deadline requirements (Good time management skills).
Understanding Standards and Specifications relating to pipelines and good report writing skills for preparation of Preliminary and Final Reports is an advantage.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical Education (Geology, Physics, Petrochemical, Chemistry or comparable education);
- Affinity/preferably professional experience with computers;
- Affinity/preferably experience with inspection techniques, data generation and data interpretation;
- The ability to work independently, precisely, concentrated and, at times, under pressure;
- Good Portuguese and English skills. Spanish is an advantage.
Contract type: CLT - from 08.00h to 17.00h with 1 hour lunch
Health & Dental Insurance; Life Insurance; Meal Allowance; Training program for Utilizing internal ROSEN Software to evaluate (analyze) data; Understanding ROSOFT (ROSEN’s software for clients) and other related.
The function enables you to participate in continuous moving and challenging environment.
Qualified candidates are offered the opportunity to become part of a dynamic, international and service-minded company offering integrity management and inspection services to the oil and gas industry.