Principal Integrity Engineer
DescriptionWe are looking for a Principal Engineer based in Houston Texas to primarily support customers in the USA, Mexico, and Central America Region of ROSEN.
You will lead customer communication during the sales process as well as during project execution. You will support the engineering teams delivering the services, providing technical guidance and reviewing reports to ensure that they meet quality requirements. You will deliver consultancy services to customers worldwide relevant to your skills and experience.
The services to be supported include:
- Engineering and Consultancy
- Stress Analysis
- Crack Management
- Material Property Verification
- Integrity Assessment
- Deliver an agreed turn-over target (revenue target)
- Actively approaching potential customers to develop Integrity Solutions business.
- Defining scope of services which meet both client needs and ROSEN’s capabilities, aligned with the business strategy.
- Ensuring that exposure to technical and commercial risks is limited
- Assessing and clarifying project requirements, preparation of proposals including both technical and commercial aspects, and supporting contract negotiations to acquire the project
- Leading and managing selected projects from first contact through acquisition contract award, service delivery and project completion.
- In collaboration with Regional and Worldwide resourcing supporting the building and development of a team of engineers to deliver relevant services
- Follow up with customers to get feedback, and run internal lessons learned meetings
- Executing activities according to company expectations, corporate guidelines, process, policies and applicable laws.
- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of the products and services to properly represent ROSEN in technical discussions as part of a sales process.
- Work in close cooperation with the relevant Process Professionals and Business Line Management to validate technical specifications for defined project scopes and ensure that proposals meet customer expectations as well as ROSEN's defined guidelines.
- Permanent improvement and update of functional and technical specifications in accordance with our offerings.
- Provision of training to internal staff, as well as to the customer if specified.
- Technical Guidance during project execution in close collaboration with Project Management and project team.
- Close customer relationships and continuous business expansion.
- Create customer awareness of ROSEN Integrity products and services.
- Understand customer’s needs and compile information used for future strategies.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Background in Engineering Consultancy, Asset Integrity Management
- Project experience of minimum 10+years of relevant Integrity based Project Delivery and Sales Support
- An ability to develop and give technical presentations
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and spoken), other languages will be a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Comprehensive experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Excellent career development opportunities, possibility to work with leading–edge technology in the oil and gas industry
- Opportunity to get involved with in-house R&D
- Working in an international, innovative and sustainability-oriented company
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.