DescriptionFor our location in Buenos Aires, ROSEN is looking for a Tool Customizer, who shall provide competitive, reliable and cost efficient tool configurations with focus on the respective individual operational conditions.
The Tool customizer is responsible for (including but not limited to):
- Project-based selection, configuration and documentation of existing inspection equipment and its components
- Assessing the available project and object information
- Determining the most suitable tool class
- Selecting existing configuration and checking parts availability
- Specifying and validating additional tool related equipment
- Defining and creating customized tool configurations
- Preparing equipment work orders
- Giving advice in project related tool determination and preparation
- Gathering information and feedback from site personnel on experiences and
- finding, specifically tool performance and problems.
- Assessment of the performance and condition of the returning inspection equipment as well as the initiation of necessary repair measures and possible optimization options
- Prioritization and scheduling of activities
- Technical support to the workshop staff as well as the support of the colleagues at our worldwide locations
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Technical or Electronical Engineering Degree(desirable)
- At least 2 years professional experience in the technical field
- Excellent technical understanding
- Analytical and abstraction skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- English Level – B2
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.