Proposals & Contracts Administrator
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Proposals and Contracts Administrator.
The Proposals and Contracts Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing client’s request for proposal.
- Identifying ROSEN’s services within the proposal.
- Ensuring that only services are sold that can be fulfilled by ROSEN.
- Ensuring that exposure to legal and technical risk is minimized.
- Clarification of tender and contract requirements
- Responsible for negotiations, scope and cost with required subcontractors, agents and partners.
- Preparation of bids and/or proposal and contract specific documentation with the support of the relevant business, operational or supporting departments, subcontractors and partners (i.e. procedures, certificates, reports)
- Reviewing and suggesting legal terms and conditions with Legal.
- To ensure that all legal, as well as insurance requirements that could not be resolved during contract negotiations are known and addressed appropriately.
- Request names for the responsible ROSEN Project Manager assigned for each awarded contract from the project management department and insert into ROSEN Inspect Progress software.
- Data Entry - enter technical and commercial data (i.e. pipeline segment details and pricing) into ROSEN Inspect Progress software for Proposal, Prequalification and Contract phase.
- Initiate and moderate pre-bid and award meetings for proposal submissions and special projects with Project Managers and Sales Representatives
- Compile and file Proposals/Quotes/RFI (Request for Information) Submissions in both hard copy and electronic copy
- Stopping the proposal submission and/or contract execution, in the event of a conflict between the product and process side which has not been resolved and resulting in legal, technical, or commercial risks that are too high for ROSEN.
- Associates Degree or higher and 3 to 5 years of proposal/contract administration and subcontracting experience.
- Problem solving, project management and quick decisions skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a diverse group of company team members and clients.
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintain confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple proposals at one time while meeting deadlines.
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Advanced Microsoft Office program skills.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.