Head of Field Office
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Head of Field Office.
- Developing an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development
- Ensuring high performance deliveries of function specific responsibilities
- Adherence to company policies and ensuring applicable work procedures are followed
- Effective and efficient achieving of specified targets (KPIs)
- Ensuring appropriate expertise availability within the function
- Active development of the function and associated processes
- Planning, assigning and reporting workload of assigned employees
- Quality, Health and Safety issues related to assigned employees
- Enabling and encouraging employees to aim for optimum performances
- Administrative management of assigned employees
- Compliance with code of conduct and local regulations
- Continuous personal development
- Maintaining and working within parameters of department budget
- Escalation of conflicts to proper channels and departments
- Work in coordination with the General Manager and other members of management to achieve overall vision, mission and Company goals
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business; Masters Business Administration (optional)
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong leadership and teambuilding skills
- Proven ability to achieve results in a manner that drive profitability, while enhancing work environment
- Strong entrepreneurial thinking
- Sound department specific technical and commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of the business process landscape, with an emphasis on the core processes and department specific standards
- Sound methodological, person and social skills
- Ability to travel to job sites as needed
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.