Project Manager - NDIA
DescriptionProject Manager, NDT
The ROSEN Group is a technology driven organization serving the oil and gas industry in more than 100 countries worldwide. With over 2,000 employees ROSEN has established a leading position in the pipeline and facility inspection industry.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Project Manager to manage tank inspection surveys from inception to completion.
The Project Manager will work closing with Field Service department members and will perform the following:
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales Manager to validate commercial, technical and contractual specifications (terms & conditions) for the assigned inspection and to ensure that the inspection is in accordance with ROSEN’s defined guidelines.
- Will work in close cooperation with the Field Service Office to determine the available resources that will be utilized.
- Will advise the Sales Manager of any changes requested by the client throughout the survey’s life cycle.
- Will work closing with the client to gather the inspection, testing and data handling parameters necessary for the inspection.
- Determine the time frame for preparing inspection tools, gathering equipment for mobilization, and staff necessary for the survey.
- Follow-up with the Field Service Office on the status of the inspection and any deviations that may have occurred.
- Ensure that the inspection is completed with accuracy and within the client’s requested time frame.
- 2+ years of relevant Project Management experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledgeable with the respective industry recognized standards used in tank inspection.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure as well as ability to accomplish multiple tasks in limited time frames.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.