Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionTool Customizer shall provide competitive, reliable and cost efficient tool configurations with focus on the respective individual operational conditions.
RequirementsIncluding but not limited to:
- Assessing the available project and object information
- Determining the most suitable tool class
- Selecting existing configuration and checking parts availability
- Specifying and validating additional tool related equipment
- Defining and creating customized tool configurations
- Preparing equipment work orders
- Giving advice in project related tool determination and preparation
- Gathering information and feedback from site personnel on experiences and
finding, specifically tool performance and problems.
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.