Internship - Finance
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
DescriptionFinance intern is responsible for:
- Assist to review and verify invoices and check requests
- assist to set invoices up for payment
- enter and upload invoices into system
- assist to reconcile accounts payable transactions
- assist to monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- maintain vendor files and assisting in filing documents
- assist with month end closing
- assist to provide supporting documentation for audits and other reporting purpose.
- Student with Finance background
- Able to start immediately will be added advantage
Our OfferMonthly Allowance and Transport Allowance will be provided
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Paige Pooi Zei WongRecruitment