Internship - Quality
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Quality Specialist (Internship) supports ROSEN with expertise around specific quality systems and/or standards
- Responsible for:
- Participating the implementation of a quality management system
- Assistance or personnel in applying quality systems and/or specific standards
- Planning, execution and closure of assigned projects
- Planning and execution of day to day tasks
- Student with Engineering background
- Able to start immediately will be added advantage
Our OfferMonthly Allowance and Transport Allowance will be provided
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Paige Pooi Zei WongRecruitment