Internship - Field Service Operation
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Assist Survey Lead on selecting and specifying the required equipment and its configuration in close co-operation and agreement with the assigned Field Service Engineer and Project Manager
- Assist Survey Lead on defining the service related spare parts in consultation with the assigned Project Team Leads
- Validating outgoing tools and equipment by reviewing for completeness and accuracy
- Tracking survey result regarding the equipment performance and after run condition to provide relevant information for debriefing and lessons learned
- Checking of all survey information for completeness
- Archiving all relevant documents and review file server to ensure all files are existing in final versions
- Preparing of inspection survey data set for delivery to data evaluation
- Assist Survey Lead on summarizing and concluding the survey result in the respective software/database
- Assist Maintenance Engineer on equipment assembly and testing at workshop
- Undergraduate student in any Engineering discipline.
- Able to start immediately will be added advantage
Our OfferMonthly Allowance and Transport Allowance will be provided
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Paige Pooi Zei WongRecruitment