Electronic Assembly Technician
DescriptionElectronic Assembly Technician
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For 30 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 2,000 people.
ROSEN USA, based in Columbus, OH seeks to employ a Electronic Assembly Technician to test, repair, sensor test and perform basic wiring of ROSEN USA’s in-line inspection tools.
The Electronic Assembly Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Repair and test electronic components and wiring of in-line inspection tools in accordance with documented work procedures, technical instructions, drawings and parts lists.
- Verification of the external sensor components of the in-line inspection tool.
- Ability to identify parts and sensors that may need to be purchased or manufactured for the tool.
- Work in close cooperation with Field Service Technicians regarding electronic and sensorial affairs.
- Work in close cooperation with Mechanic Assembly Technician for final tool testing and assembly.
RequirementsQualifications or Skills Required:
- 2+ years of relevant electronic assembly experience.
- Associates or Technical degree with emphasis in electronics.
- Wiring, soldering and assembly experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more.
- Must have experience interpreting and working from schematic diagrams, specification sheets and manuals.
- Must comply with established Health and Safety regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Good time management and organization skills.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 lbs. with the assistance of another person from a start height of 48 inches to an end height of 9 inches from the floor up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to lift up to 29 lbs. from a start height of 9 inches to end height of 36 inches from the floor up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to push-pull up to 35 lbs. a distance of 75 feet up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to push-pull with a force up to 10 lbs. a distance of 300 feet up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to push-pull with a force up to 39 lbs. a distance of 10 feet up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to push-pull up to 30 lbs. up to 2 times per hour.
- Must be able to grasp/squeeze tools with forces up to 45 lbs. up to 20 times per hour.
- Must be able to ascend/descend a flight of 18 stairs with a height of 10 inches from the floor up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to ascend/descend a three stair step stool with a height of 10 inches from the floor up to 1 time per hour.
- Must be able to stand up to 1 hour continuously for a total of up to 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk a distance up to 300 feet.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations or referrals please.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.