Process Professional - Shop Office
DescriptionROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established as a one-man business in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 2,700 employees.
ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. Our claim “empowered by technology” is the key to our sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. The focus of all our research efforts and high tech solutions is on a safe operation of assets and therefore provide protection for both people and the environment.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Process Professional for Shop Office.
- The Process Professional will be responsible for the following (but not limited to the list below):
- Being the first point of contact to advise and assist employees in technical and process related matters (how to do…)
- Support troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common and specific problems which are process and/or technology oriented
- Continuously improving work procedures, instructions, checklists, training material and other information to feed the Group wide Knowledge Base
- Acting as a liaison between the Region and Group/RTRC for all process and technical issues, improvement proposals and providing daily work experience
- Handling of investigations in case of failures (FACT and RCA), including the follow-up of agreed actions
- Identifying and initiating required process improvements in the region
- Transferring of knowledge and lessons learned for competitive and efficiency wise improvements
- Performing training and education sessions as Multiplier based on the Global training Program; in close cooperation with TED
- Assisting the Regional Resourcing manager(s) to identify possible training needs in regards to personnel or as identified during investigations
- Maintaining own knowledge and skills to be current with respect to changes in technology and being close to the process
- Performing quality checks on critical steps in the process (can be random checks) as part of the quality assurance
- Sharing FACT/RCA findings with Process Professionals from other regions and vice versa to pick up learnings from other regions and apply in own region
- Working together with other processes, to optimize the efficient use of tools, equipment, data and other tasks
- Propose technical and procedural/process improvements
- Implement agreed solutions regarding technical and procedural/process related matters to overcome deficiencies in the process
- Define and create region specific training content, in alignment with the Global Training Program
- Escalating support issues to Group Process Professionals / RTRC
- Identifying human factors that lead to less efficient process execution
- Investigate independently in case of process/technical issues and involve, if required, people from any department
RequirementsQualification or Skills Required:
- Minimum, Rosen Level 2 Shop Technician (Mechanic, Electronic or Tool customizer). Level 3 Preferred.
- Technical degree in Higher Professional Education (Bachelor’s Degree) and/or at least 5 years of experience in Shop Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well within a team.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Detail oriented/organizational skills required.
Our OfferROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.