Tool Customizer / Tool Lead
DescriptionMaintenance Preparation – Tool Customizer
ROSEN is a leading privately owned company serving the oil and gas industry with inspection, integrity, and rehabilitation products and services. For 30 years, ROSEN has provided the industry with advanced inspection solutions to ensure safe and economical operation of a wide range of assets and facilities. The ROSEN Group operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 2,000 people.
ROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Maintenance Preparation candidate to be responsible for ensuring the correct assigned equipment necessary for pipeline in-line inspection survey projects.
- Will work closely with the Project Manager to discuss client requirements such as equipment necessary for the inspection survey.
- Verify work order requests from Project Manager as to how the tool should be assembled.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of the technical questionnaire; verify details of pipeline.
- Coordinating the tool to be scheduled by Maintenance (i.e. preparation and repair of tool).
- Work closely with the Logistics department to allocate and obtain the required equipment for the inspection survey.
- Recommend to Project Manager different tool if current tool won’t work.
- Suggest alternatives and communicate to involved parties.
RequirementsQualifications or Skills Required:
- Associate’s degree preferred. Engineering degree highly desired.
- 2+ years’ experience in-line inspection or pipeline services industry a plus.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of internal operations processes and ability to manage onsite related projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other internal ROSEN USA processes and departments.
- Ability to learn complex technical information very quickly and communicate this information.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available. No agency solicitations.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.