Head of Project Management
DescriptionWe are seeking an experienced, detail-oriented Head of Project Management based in Buenos Aires to join our growing resourcing team in the South American region.
This position plays a key role in the overall success of our organization by providing all needed resources (Project Managers) in the right capability and availability by driving towards an effective usage of these and developing them further.
The Head of Project Management is responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring the project management department functions in order to ensure successful department objectives completion, workload distribution and staff growth. There is a shared responsibility for completing the highest quality of work with Business Execution Management.
The main tasks of the Head of Project Management, are as follows (but not limited to the list below):
- Effective provision of the right resources in order to assure an efficient process execution.
- Continuous improvement of the capabilities of all resources as needed to meet the process requirements especially ensuring that assigned employees are trained and qualified to do their duty and tasks on a level which allows for individual as well as global flexibility.
- Support execution in the supervision of the correct application of defined procedures and as an active partner with respect to optimization
- Lead performance evaluation for each employee: goal setting, development plan and feedback session.
- Develop the assigned employees in their professional career including plan of technical competencies for staff in collaboration with Business Line Management, Training and Education Department (TED).
- Communicate on a regular base to employees general ROSEN topics such as business status, organization, strategy, etc.
- Measure resourcing performance indicators in line with the defined KPI's and utilization targets.
- Oversee, manage and adjust the department budget, which should include staff, training and development (knowledge management), technology, infrastructure and equipment requirement and improvements.
- Ensure that infrastructure and equipment is well maintained and optimized
- Optimize the utilization of all resources in cooperation with Business Execution and in the network with all entities globally supported by collaboration
- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of the products and services in the ROSEN portfolio.
- Understand customer’s needs and compile information used for future strategies.
- Safeguard company policies and applicable work procedures are followed. Ensure the compliance with code of conduct and local regulations.
- Drive business independent general applicable standards and procedures (e.g. 5S) and supporting business specific standards and procedures.
- Support the assigned employees with respect to quality, health and safety and ensuring the safety, security and value of all resources in general
- Develop an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes market orientation, quality, continuous improvement and key employee retention.
- Ensure that all resources are in line with the ROSEN brand attributes
RequirementsQualifications or Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 10+ years of proven management experience in similar positions experience including administrating performance reviews, goal setting and performance improvement and conflict solving.
- Solid experience in managing technical experts, professionals and support staff.
- Track record of ability to develop and lead personnel.
- English level C1 mandatory certificate CEFR, other languages (Portuguese/German) are a plus.
- Comprehensive experience in Oil & Gas industry is a plus
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Good Interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lead a multicultural team spread around the SA Region.
- Ability to apply lessons learned as well as to multiply and train others
- Willingness to travel around 25% of the working time.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.