Internship - Project Management
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Support Project Manager and Sales for Project handover
- Define and sequence the activities
- Estimate activity resources requirements and duration and develop the master schedule
- Update the budget based on the costs estimates
- Provide require information to Project team members and departments for enabling them to fulfill their obligations
- Search and consolidate root cause analysis, lessons learned, best-practice, and know how from previous projects
- Identidy, analyze and assess commercial risks during project acquisition and execution phase in line with company rules, customer expectations and sales strategy
- Identify and communicate additional sales opportunities
- Student with Engineering background
- Able to start immediately will be added advantage
Our OfferMonthly Allowance and Transport Allowance will be provided
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.
Paige Pooi Zei WongRecruitment