DescriptionWe are looking for a Project Coordinator/Engineer within the Business Unit Pipeline Inspection, who will work with the Project Manager for delivering the project objectives with respect to the agreed scope, budget, schedule and quality.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and in close collaboration with the Project Manager;
- Facilitate the definition of project objectives, tasks and resource requirements;
- Identify and manage risks involved to protect the project objectives;
- Set up project planning and support implementation within the project team;
- Take charge of project budgets and efficient resource allocation;
- Monitor, control and report project progress, -quality and -cash flow;
- Approve final project deliverables and ensure project delivery on-time, within scope and budget;
- Identify and communicate potential upselling opportunities arising during the project;
- Perform project evaluations and identification of potential cross-functional process improvements;
- Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or cross-functional areas;
- Build up and maintain relationships with clients and other external parties.
- Solid educational background, bachelor degree will be an advantage;
- Project management experiences, application of PM methods;
- 2-6 years work experiences in a similar position, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Proactive/Self-starter taking ownership and responsibility for his projects and/or tasks;
- Team player with leadership skills, capable to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in an international environment;
- Independent, confident and customer-focused mindset;
- Stress resistant with ability to perform activities in a result-oriented manner and work effectively to tight deadlines;
- Affinity with computers and knowledge of standard office software;
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (verbally and in writing);
- Knowledge of Dutch, French and/or Spanish language would be an asset;
- Willingness to frequently travel on business in Europe and overseas;
- Living within driving distance from Oldenzaal (up to 1 hour).
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.