Maintenance Technician Mechanic / Mechanic Assembly Technician
DescriptionMaintenance Technician Mechanic is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain In-Line Inspection tools according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance processes to support the achievement of the business goals and objectives. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
1. Perform highly diversified duties to maintain pipeline inspection tools to stringent standards;
2. Preparation and assembly of tool & equipment in accordance to drawings, parts lists and configurations;
3. Read and interpret equipment work orders and mechanical drawings to perform required maintenance and service;
4. Troubleshoot mechanical problems and perform repairs;
5. Replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments on tools and equipment;
6. Checking all equipment is prepared, tested and approved as fit for purpose;
7. Use a variety of hand and power tools; including soldering skill is an added advantage.
8. Comply with safety regulations and follow business processes.
9. Work in close cooperation with Electronic Assembly Engineer for final tool testing and assembly
Requirements1. Certificate, diploma in mechanical or any technical discipline is required;
2. A minimum of 2-3 years of hands on, mechanical/electronic experience is preferred;
3. Troubleshooting skills - determine causes of operating errors and make sound decisions about next actions - ability to solve problems and look for improvements;
4. Mechanical aptitude - strong knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, uses, and maintenance;
5. Communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely with all levels of the organization
6. Good computer and software skills including MS-Office;
7. Highly motivated to contribute to the maintenance team goals and objects and able to work independently;
8. Ability to work flexible hours when required;
9. Willingness to travel on short business trips overseas within short notice.
10. Fresh graduate is encourage to apply.
Our OfferInterested candidate to apply via email@example.com
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.