Field Service Engineer
DescriptionField Service Technician prepares, executes and supervises the entire field service with all required activities and is the main contact person towards the customer on-site.
Responsible for Including but not limited to:
- Timely onsite preparation and shipping of inspection tools and equipment to workshops or other sites in cooperation with SCM
- Coordination and detailed time planning of required personnel, equipment, and mobilization (incl. travel and accommodation details)
- Performing HSE risk assessment onsite
- Verifying the given tool specifications versus the operation conditions
- Checking and initializing the inspection tool prior to launching
- Tracking the tool in operation together with the operators’ staff
- Checking data quality and completeness, back-up data on external media
- Assessing tool condition, report any damages and order needed spare-parts
- Preparing tool demobilization
- Checking any equipment used on-site and reporting any damages
- Carrying out all activities in accordance with the ROSEN Quality & HSE guidelines and instructions
- Creating reports on work progress, tool data and conditions, and onsite daily activities
- Deliver final reports, if applicable
- On-site customer communication
- Executing field service activities and to instruct the assigned technicians in the field in tool operation and survey related issues
- Explaining the survey results to the client
- Escalation towards Project Manager
- Reporting survey results and incidents
RequirementsEssential Skills and Experience (Must haves)
Excellent communicator with a track record in delivering technical presentations, effective co- ordination of project teams and developing strong client relationships
Minimum of 5 years pipeline Inline Inspection pigging experience
Educated to Bachelor Degree level or equivalent in a Mechanical, Electrical or any other Engineering discipline
Qualified Tool Operator L2 in accordance to ASNT-ILI-PQ-2010
Advanced skills in assembling and troubleshooting equipment
Advanced skills in report writing
*Fresh graduates are encourage to apply*
Our OfferInterested candidate to apply via firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.