STRATEGIC MARKETING SPECIALIST
Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionThe Strategic Marketing Specialist supports ROSEN South America in special project assignments and acts as a key member in the Growth of the Organization and overall Strategy. The role identifies the Market needs (external and internal customers) and supports the development of solutions-based initiatives contributing to the Business Strategy.
RESPONSIBLE FOR (including but not limited to):
- Driving the use of market & internal research to identify opportunities and trends, integrate competitive intelligence into a solid planning by assessing results, competitor portfolios and growth strategies;
- Working in collaboration with pertinent departments to support the creation of commercial planning of products and services through analysis of customer segmentation, Market, opportunities.
- Contribute and support the Business Strategy development in South America;
Building and maintaining a report infrastructure; including:
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting the products and services demands;
- Collect and analyze data of clients per country in the South America Region which should include but not limited to: Market Segmentations, Pipelines length & sizes, Ages, Locations, Products, Inspection ability, etc…
- Measure and assess customer and employee satisfaction;
Reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text;
- Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data;
- Seek and provide information to help the company to determine its position in the Market;
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales and method of operation/market;
- Monitor industry statistics and follow trends.
- Contributing to the enhancement of ROSEN Brand, Culture, Values towards internal and external customers;
- Supporting and consulting with Business Partners.
RequirementsThe Strategic Marketing Specialist is required to have the training and experience levels for the appropriate role. A high level of understanding about the organization, its products & services, and the business is required.
It is also required:
. Proven ability to lead research and business cases for organic growth vision;
. Project Management experience to support and drive key-initiatives with the Project Team;
. Being able to act in an innovative way to develop creative ideas;
. Work well in a team and being able to influence others;
. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Portuguese or Spanish is considered a plus.
The company values and principles shall be lived by all employees.
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.