Senior Engineer – Integrity Solutions
DescriptionWe are looking for a Senior Engineer based in Buenos Aires to work with engineers and technicians at all levels and from other disciplines within the business on commercial client projects as well as internal R&D initiatives in the South America Region of ROSEN.
The services to be rendered include:
- Integrity Engineering and Consultancy
- Corrosion and Corrosion Management
- Pipeline Inspection Feasibility
- Risk Assessment
- Stress Analysis
- Crack Assessment
- Integrity Assessment
- Supporting the Technical Solutions Specialist in the definition of project scope and challenging technical solutions which meet both client needs and ROSEN’s capabilities.
- Assisting in the preparation of technical proposals.
- Leading and managing selected projects from contract award through service delivery and project completion.
- Reviewing Junior engineers’ work.
- Follow up with customers to get feedback, and run internal lessons learned meetings.
- Executing activities according to company expectations, corporate guidelines, process, policies and applicable laws.
- Supporting Business Line Management regarding regulatory bodies and industry associations.
- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of the products and services to properly represent ROSEN in technical discussions as part of a sales process, at project level, and at conferences.
- Work in close cooperation with the relevant Technical Solutions Specialist, Process Professionals and Business Line Management to validate technical specifications for defined project scopes and ensure that proposals meet customer expectations as well as ROSEN's defined guidelines.
- Permanent improvement and update of functional and technical specifications in accordance with our offerings.
- Understand customer’s needs and compile information used for future strategies.
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Project experience of minimum 5+ years of relevant Integrity based Project Delivery
- Working knowledge of major plant / pipeline codes and standards (e.g. ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, ASME VIII etc.)
- Knowledge of pipeline inspection technologies, including in-line inspection and ultrasonic wall thickness measurement
- Working knowledge of pipeline risk assessment techniques
- Excellent communicator with a track record in delivering
- An ability to develop and give technical presentations
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and spoken), other languages (Portuguese) is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Comprehensive experience in Oil & Gas industry, additional industries experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating small project teams
- Working knowledge of pipeline integrity / data management systems
- Experience in presenting / authoring technical papers for conference and journals
- Experience in business development, including development of technical proposals and client liaison
- Condition assessment of pipelines / pipework, including working knowledge and practical experience of integrity assessments according to industry recognised guidance such as API 579 / ASME FFS1, RSTRENG, DNV RP F101 etc.
- Excellent career development opportunities, possibility to work with leading–edge technology in the oil and gas industry
- Opportunity to get involved with in-house R&D
- Working in an international, innovative and sustainability-oriented company
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.