Graduate Engineer – Integrity Solutions
We are looking for a Graduate Engineer based in Buenos Aires to join our integrity engineering group in the South America Region of ROSEN.
DescriptionThe Graduate Engineer for the Integrity Solutions Business Line will support Principal and Senior Integrity Engineers in the calculation and preparation of integrity assessments such as:
- Immediate integrity assessment (metal loss and / or cracks)
- Corrosion growth assessment (feature matching and signal comparison)
- Future integrity assessment (metal loss and / or cracks)
- First level checking of calculations
- Production of basic technical reports
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Materials or Metallurgical Engineering are preferred)
- Excellent English communication skills (Written and spoken), other languages (Portuguese) is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Pro-active engineer with good attention to detail
- Competent in drafting technical reports
- Basic experience in Oil & Gas industry, additional industries experience is a plus
- Excellent career development opportunities, possibility to work with leading–edge technology and renowned specialists in the oil and gas industry
- Working in an international, innovative and sustainability-oriented company
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.