Business Line Manager (3 positions)
Proficient Diagnostics, Advanced Diagnostics, Upstream
DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for three full time permanent Regional Business Line Managers as follows:
- Proficient Diagnostics (PDIA) Business Line Manager
- Advanced Diagnostics (ADIA) Business Line Manager
- Upstream Business Line Manager
RequirementsThe Regional Business Line Manager shall contribute to the highest realization of performance by providing outstanding market know-how and maximum efficiency within the processes for the delivery of products and services from acquisition to execution as well as ensuring fast and successful project execution and highest customer satisfaction.
In addition to responsibilities specific to each Business Line, duties/responsibilities will include the following, but not limited to:
- Monitoring of and striving for customer satisfaction.
- Requesting project-based assignments of project managers with precise requirement specifications.
- Monitor, guide and improve individual project performance (time, cost, quality).
- Solve conflicts in between different services and projects within the business lines, and be constructive when conflicts arise between different business lines and regions
- Develop and execute regional market strategies in cooperation with Regional Business Execution, supported by Regional Business Collaboration and Resourcing.
- Continuous improvement of market understanding (e.g. regulatory changes, market trends, customer needs and competition)
- Define market messaging with input from regional collaboration and request support from Group business Line Management and marketing support.
- Ensure positive customer relationships across all client interfaces and align with relations of other Business Lines in the region or the group as needed.
- Efficient process execution from acquisition to final delivery of products and services to the defined quality, within defined time frame, and within cost budgets.
- Ensuring even workload distribution over time, specifically avoiding peaks, to enable Business Resourcing to effectively provide resources.
- Implement, check and sustain uniform processes and quality standards in the region provided by Group Business Line Management.
- Continuous improvement of the process efficiency and quality within the framework provided by the Group Business Line Management.
- Specify qualifications of the human and non-human resources needed for projects within the respective business line.
- Efficient collaboration with Creation especially with respect to technical support.
- Ensure together with Business prospects, the right regulatory institutions are identified for the respective BLs and participate in alignment with Group Business Guidelines
- Support Regional Business Resourcing in ensuring that all resources are in line with the ROSEN brand attributes
- Support Regional Realization Management in ensuring compliance with code of conduct and local regulations
- Support Regional Business Collaboration in ensuring topical data quality in Business Software.
- Effective & efficient achieving of specified targets
Qualifications or Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years In-Line Inspection industry experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of direct management of a team is preferred.
- Demonstrated high level of customer service skills.
- Strong MS Office Computer skills.
- Experience writing and conducting presentations in a corporate setting.
- Superior English verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment and interesting & challenging work. Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please specify in your cover letter which Business Line you are applying for, as applicable. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.