DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a temporary full time Logistics Coordinator to join our Intelligent Plastic Solutions facility team for a term of 9 - 12 months. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Physically receive and process inbound shipments.
- Prepare outbound documentation.
- Prepare and package domestic and international outbound orders.
- Schedule pickup or deliveries of shipments including the use of freight forwarders and hot shot services.
- Load and unloading deliveries.
- Maintain all shipping documents and tracking logs.
- Collaborate with the team to determine daily tasks, work and prioritize work independently, take direction as applicable
- Ensure facility and equipment is maintained at a high standard of housekeeping, keep machinery clean while adhering to MSDS and internal procedures; and participate in the ROSEN company process workplace initiative [5S] program
- Interact with operations personnel in order to fill spare parts kits.
- Receive and process incoming stock orders in SAP
- Facilitate batch number assignments for incoming chemical in SAP
- Process production orders in proprietary software and issue via SAP
- Perform regular cycle accounts to ensure system accuracy.
- Maintain stock locations of equipment
- Pull parts from inventory and issue as requested to include final posting of goods in SAP
RequirementsQualifications or Skills Required:
The successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of warehousing/materials management experience.
- Knowledge & familiarity working within a manufacturing and warehousing environment.
- Minimum High School Diploma is required and post-secondary education is an asset
- Highly safety conscious - proven safety mindset within a manufacturing/plant/shop environment
- Knowledge of Canadian shipping regulations as well as transportation documentation such as AWB, BOL, and commercial invoices is required.
- IATA air dangerous goods training is an asset.
- Clean drivers abstract is required.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced, customer service drive team environment
- Ability to proactively problem-solve
- Ability to follow company policy and procedures for daily operations
- Adapt to frequently changing schedules and tight timelines
- Clean class 5 Alberta Driver’s License and Drivers Abstract is required
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Work independently, as well as in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Strong computer skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and Time Management skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience operating a forklift and other warehouse equipment
- Familiar with Air Freight Dangerous Goods Certifications
- Experience with SAP required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
80% Warehouse environment, 20% Office environment
Position requires ability to walk throughout warehouse/shop/stock yard area. Heavy lifting of shipments and receivables is required, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.