Head of Shop Operations
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Head of Shop Operations. This individual will be responsible for the sourcing, training, assignment, professional development, and administration of the Shop Operations maintenance technicians operating in both the mechanical and electronic disciplines. This position will be located at our Houston, TX office.
- Will ensure that ROSEN business lines are properly resourced with both personnel and equipment needed to achieve their goals.
- Responsible for organization of the Shop Operations (SOP) department and coordination of the shop activities and is directly responsible for the SOP personnel involved in daily business and workshop activities.
- Responsible for the performance of the ROSEN SOP processes and personnel.
- Responsible for the organization and use of the assigned tools, personnel and equipment at minimized operational costs.
- Will assign the SOP related personnel and workshop equipment to the respective sub-processes and business lines to fulfill the SOP requirements.
- Is responsible for the SOP procedures and conformance to company specifications which are defined by the top level management.
- Will enforce work procedures to meet time and cost schedules and will make suggestions to the supervisory to adapt the job descriptions accordingly.
- Will enforce changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the SOP department and technicians.
- Will enforce company policies to be followed by the SOP personnel and enforce safety regulations in co-operation with Health and Safety HSE.
- Will be involved in development of training plans for SOP personnel, will oversee and execute the organization of daily activities and personnel during training.
- The candidate shall have a higher professional education (Bachelor’s degree). Comparable experience will be considered.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills.
- Detail oriented/organizational skills required.
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily.
- Experience leading a large group of individuals.
Our OfferUnited States applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.