DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a temporary full time Loader Operator to join our Intelligent Plastic Solutions facility team for a term of 9 - 12 months. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
- Skilled efficient operation of loader equipped with grapple attachment, loading and unloading pipe trucks, helping with securement of loads, load in and load out pipe into the production facility
- Stacking and storing pipe in laydown .
- Ensure that all equipment is in safe working order at all times;
- Collaborate with the team to determine daily tasks, work and prioritize work independently, take direction as applicable;
- Immediately and accurately communicate process and/or safety problems/concerns to appropriate personnel;
- Actively participate in all applicable health, safety and environment programs and ongoing improvement of department and facility safety performance;
- Ensure facility and equipment is maintained at a high standard of housekeeping, keep machinery clean while adhering to MSDS and internal procedures; and participate in Rosen’s company 5S program;
- Assist in the overall operation, function and organization of an efficient pipe coating facility by being proactive, responsible and a contributing team member;
- Participate in training and meetings as required;
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (safety shoes, safety glasses with side shields, respirator etc.) as required;
- Other related duties as assigned.
RequirementsQualifications or Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3- 5 years of loader operating experience .
- Knowledge & familiarity working within a manufacturing environment .
- Minimum High School Diploma is required
- Highly safety conscious - proven safety mindset within a manufacturing/plant/shop environment;
- Possess a high degree of focus & attention to detail, analytical, ability to follow formal work procedures with accuracy;
- Ability to prioritize & adapt to changing priorities and fast pace;
- Possess strong time management & organizational skills;
- Is a respectful team player willing to assist in all areas when needed;
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely;
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs., operating valves, pumps and hoses, and moving heavy materials with the aid of equipment – ability to climb stairs and ladders;
- Forklift and/or loader certification is required
- Availability to work overtime (hours in excess of 8 hours per day and on weekends in peak times);
- Flexibility to work a rotating schedule if required.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.