DescriptionTo expand our team in Oldenzaal, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Manager who is accountable for commercial targets in the region North Africa. The Sales Manager is responsible for achieving the targeted market presence, gaining market intelligence and support strategic market forecasting.
- Build close customer relationships for continuous business expansion;
- Actively explore the market to understand customer’s needs and to implement resulting strategies to improve market penetration;
- Increase Brand awareness of ROSEN products and services in the relevant market;
- Identify and develop new business opportunities;
- Representing the ROSEN Group to the customer during the entire sales process;
- Providing quotations and proposals, followed up with sales execution and after sales support;
- Achieving the targeted market presence and gaining market intelligence.
- Pigging and pipeline inspection background;
- A Bachelor degree in Technical engineering (Mechanics/ Electronics) or other relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a (technical) Sales function preferable in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills;
- A proven and successful track record in (technical) Sales, preferably with an international scope;
- Ability to work effectively within a challenging environment;
- Willingness and ability to travel for business as required;
- Preferably French to an advanced level (written and spoken).
Providing a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) is a condition to entry into service. ROSEN Europe shall bear the costs associated with the application for the certificate.
Our OfferAn open culture which promotes and inspires a highly committed and dedicated team to deliver world-class products & services to our customers. We have flexible working hours which helps to balance work and family life.
We offer excellent benefits related to training, retirement scheme and a bicycle plan to support a healthy lifestyle. Furthermore, our employees have the opportunity to develop themselves and to grow within the ROSEN Group.
If you are interested working in an environment where collaboration is valued and innovation is recognized – don’t hesitate to explore your opportunities at ROSEN.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.