Manager of the Proposals & Contracts Office (PRC)
DescriptionROSEN USA, based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Manager of the Proposals and Contracts Office (PRC).
The Manager of the Proposals and Contracts Office (PRC) will be responsible for the following:
- Effective provision of resources in order to assure an efficient process execution.
- Optimize the utilization of all PRC resources in cooperation with Business Execution and in the network with all entities globally supported by collaboration.
- Continuous improvement of the capabilities of all PRC employees as needed to meet the process requirements by ensuring employees are trained and qualified to do their duties and tasks on a level which allows for individual as well as global flexibility.
- Support Business Execution in the supervision of the correct application of defined procedures and as an active partner with respect to optimization.
- Ensure all relevant knowledge is up to date in ROSEN required documentation and systems.
- Ensure all resources are in line with ROSEN brand attributes.
- Ensure exposure to legal and technical risks is minimized with the assistance of the Legal Lead and Technical Solutions Lead.
- Safeguard company policies and applicable work procedures to insure IT and software systems are used in a correct manner and that data in our system is correct and up to date.
- Oversee the review process of proposals, master service agreements, and terms and conditions with the Legal Lead to insure contractual agreements are aligned with ROSEN corporate guidance.
- Responsible to insure pre-bid and award meetings are managed in a manner consistent with the ROSEN established project acquisition process.
- Accountable to delay or stop a proposal, quote, contract or other submission to the market where there is an unresolved conflict between acquisition and execution.
- Supervise with Commercial Lead, the financial target of projects by monitoring costs and revenue based on project budget and cash-flow projection.
- Contribute lessons learned at project closure.
- Develop an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes market orientation, quality, continuous improvement and key employee retention.
- Measure department performance with resourcing performance indicators in line with ROSEN procedures.
- Communicate on a regular basis to required employees on the relevant topics such as business status, organization, commercials, risks, strategy, etc.
- Develop assigned employees in their professional career.
- Drive business independent general applicable standards and procedures (e.g. 5S).
- Ensure infrastructure and equipment is well maintained and optimized.
- Ensure all legal and insurance requirements that could not be resolved during contract negotiations are known and addressed appropriately.
- Review and analyze with the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead to insure the appropriate ROSEN products and services are offered to the market.
- With the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead, review required documents to identify and mitigate risk during Project Acquisition and Execution.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager and Technical Solutions Lead to provide to the market only products and services that can be fulfilled by ROSEN.
- With support from the Commercial Lead, identify and analyze deviations in project budget and cash flow projections.
- Review with the Commercial Lead and Business Line Manager pricing structures to insure consistency.
- Ensure compliance with code of conduct and local regulation.
RequirementsQualification or Skills Required:
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
- 2 to 5 years of proposal/contract administration or/and subcontracting experience
- Problem solving and quick decision skills
- Project management skills are a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintains confidentiality
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Personnel management skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Proven ability to achieve positive results in a manner that drives efficiency
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.