DescriptionROSEN USA, Inc. based in Houston, TX seeks to employ a Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator position is designed to be a training position that leads to an assignment as a Project Manager (PM). The Project Coordinator will complete PM training and support an experienced PM for a designated time to ensure requisite learning prior to being promoted to the PM position and assigned responsibilities for the delivery of services to ROSEN customers.
Project Coordinators will support PMs as they manage awarded in-line inspection surveys from inception to completion.
Key learning that must take place for a Project Coordinator to be promoted to the PM position include but are not limited to:
- Successful completion of the ROSEN Level 1 Theoretical and Practical Exams indicating a proficiency related to:
- In-line inspection tool capabilities
- Complete required risk assessments to support successful inspections
- Utilization of data outputs and graphs to determine inspection results
- Roles and responsibilities of positions involved in a ROSEN projects
- Leading required internal and external meetings
- The use of ROSEN Business Software to accurately schedule projects
- Support Project Managers to:
- Accomplish all tasks assigned to Project Managers in ROSEN’s internal Uniform Process
- Having projects assigned as the main project manager.
RequirementsProject Coordinator’s Requirements:
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure as well as the ability to accomplish multiple tasks in limited time frames.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently and lead a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to travel as required to support learning in field environments.
- Oil & Gas experience preferred; preferably in the In-Line (ILI) Pipeline Inspection sector.
- Four year (Bachelor’s) degree, PMP Certification preferred.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
No agency solicitations or referrals please.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.