General Ledger Accountant
Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionAccountant uses specialized ledgers and accounting software to record and process expenditures, payroll and other financial transactions.
Requirements- Prepare monthly journal entries and adjustments, including supporting
documentation and appropriate descriptions
- Analyze and maintain the general ledger, tracking the contents of accounts
- Cash Flow management intercompany
- Organize bonds by banks for customers
- Provide guarantees to banks and customers
- Assist Auditors with journal entries examinations
- Assist in writing foodnotes to the financial statements
- Administration of financial accounting topics (financial accounting manual,
chart of accounts)
- Developing an employee-oriented culture that emphasizes quality, continuous
improvement, key employee retention and development, and high
performance deliveries of function specific responsibilities.
- Safeguarding company policies and applicable work procedures are followed
- Attend tax audit, determination of Income Tax Return, book direct, indirect and withholding taxes, review of SPED Fiscal declaration (ECD, ECF, and EFD)
- Work together with Tax Team to make sure all deliverables are correct and to be aligned with strategic tax planning
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.