DescriptionThe Data Reporter will be responsible for the following:
- Through the performance of daily tasks, and in cooperation with other department process functions, execute and enforce all aspects of the reporting process per ROSEN policies and procedures
- Work closely with the other process teams to gather all necessary project specific information to ensure the completeness and accuracy of each report
- Prepare all necessary reporting materials, i.e. text, binders, and inserts
- ROSOFT – output parameterization for report lists and graphics
- Prepare shipping materials – maintain database of client shipping addresses and tracking numbers
- Maintain inventory of necessary supplies, i.e. binders, paper, CDs/DVDs, dividers, etc.
- Archive all project related data and documentation, including report information, process specific information, electronic data, etc., per ROSEN policies and procedures
- Facilitate requests from team members for archived materials, such as copies of final reports, ROSOFT data, etc.
- Provide general administrative support to Management when requested
- Through the performance of the daily tasks of this position, and as part of the ROSEN Continuous Improvement process, identify/recommend improvements of the Reporting process to the Department Supervisors/Manager in order to increase/improve efficiency and quality
- High school diploma or Associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years experience working in an office environment
- General computer skills – familiarity working with network directory structures and ability to learn new software applications easily
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills – ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask: maintain organization and focus, while handling multiple responsibilities
- Knowledge of burning software
- Able to lift up to 45 lbs. and utilize a step ladder
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.