Junior Project Coordinator
DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time Junior Project Coordinator to join our Intelligent Plastic Solutions (IPS) facility team. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Support IPS Quality Assurance/Quality Control with documentation generation, organization and packaging for projects.
- Support with project cost reconcilliation, cost and material tracking.
- Support IPS with internal documents such as updating procedures, schedules, progress reports, meeting minutes, Non-Compliance Reporting, etc. Utilization of work breakdown structures (WBDS)
- Facilitate client visits, facilitate customers’ inspectors.
- Support with travel organization, expenses, and other administrative duties as required.
- Support Project Manager, Procurement and Expeditor when required.
- Support with project’s internal, external communication and marketing.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience in a project administration or coordination role.
- Possess excellent Microsoft Office applications skills, including MS Project P6 Primavera.
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and willing to perform other duties as required.
- Adapt to changing work schedules and demanding timelines, overtime as required.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Pre-employment testing is required as part of the pre-employment process for selected candidates.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.