Senior Sales Manager - Integrity Solutions
DescriptionThe Senior Sales Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Implementing the Commercial Strategy for a Geographic Region (Area) in the US, as it relates to the current ROSEN Integrity Solutions Product & Service Portfolio.
- Monitoring and achieving business field targets (order intake and turnover) as established/defined.
- Providing Sales Managers with technical and commercial support, as well as strategic thinking in order to be successful with associated customers within the Area.
- Representing ROSEN during sales, pricing, scope, contract negotiations and risk management within the Integrity Solutions business field.
- Maintaining close customer relationships and opportunities for continuous business expansion within the Integrity Solutions business field.
- Facilitating project prioritization and resource allocation with Principals and Business Lines Management.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies in accordance with ROSEN’s Vision and Mission.
- Establish customer specific proposals within the defined ROSEN Product & Service Portfolio and associated sales strategies.
- Organize and attend customer visits and participate in sales/marketing events to maintain sales objectives.
- Recognizing and fulfilling Sales Manager tasks in accordance with ROSEN [UP].
- Leading the acquisition phase within given limits as defined by Business Line Managers.
- Forecasting of the assigned customers ROSEN Product & Service Portfolio needs and associated sales figures (order intake and turnover).
- Input, and the associated maintenance, of associated data into ROSEN business software systems, e.g. CRM.
- Report to the associated Business Line Manager about status of assigned customers and any affect to relationship and/or sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, economics, engineering, science/math.
- 10 years in oil & gas, energy and/or pipeline industry sales experience.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- NDE Inspection experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Travel +30% required.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Requires minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrated closer and high level of client service skills.
- Commercial/financial knowledge and understanding.
- Highly organized, flexible, and maintains confidentiality.
- Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Some legal and technical knowledge and understanding.
Our OfferROSEN offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and an incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.