Blast and Priming Application Specialist
DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time Blast and Priming Application Specialist to join our Intelligent Plastic Solutions (IPS) facility team. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Develop, confirm and document detailed process and procedures with subcontractors.
- Further improve and optimize application process together with subcontractors.
- Remain up-to-date on application processes and equipment available in the industry.
- Perform inspections at priming and blasting supplier(s).
- Supervise application personnel where applicable.
- Analyze typical process and quality problems and develop measures to mediate.
- Implement system improvements in conjunction with technical team members.
- Ensure consistent collaboration and communication with subcontractors as well as ROSEN IPS team.
- Work with technical team on identifying additional subcontractor and support qualification process.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of related experience.
- NACE certification is an asset.
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely.
- Possess excellent Microsoft Office application skills.
- Familiarity with NACE, SSPCA and ASTM standards.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confident and able to represent ROSEN IPS position and requirements.
- An overall optimistic and energetic attitude toward accomplishing operational goals.
- Adapt to changing work schedules and demanding timelines, overtime as required.
- Valid driver’s license.
ROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Pre-employment testing is required as part of the pre-employment process for selected candidates.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.