(Senior) Development engineer for autonomous robotic
Pilot Engineering (PENG) designs and manufactures pilot solutions, parts and elements for typical one-time projects, based on market needs in the shortest possible time. The PENG results should help clarify the technical feasibility and commercialization of products with the least possible effort. The documentation is created as much as necessary to build an application knowledge base and lead to potential commercialization, such as development projects. The PENG teams are integrated in the ROSEN organization with minimized overhead.
DescriptionThe competence center for autonomous locomotion and navigation of the PENG Group is located in Stans / NW. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an accomplished (Senior) Development engineer for autonomous robotics.
Detailed duties are:
- Brainstorming, development and selection of concepts, prototyping and implementation of solutions for autonomous movement of inspection robots
- Specialist in obstacle avoidance, navigation, path planning and related metrology • Planning and execution of simulations and tests of algorithms
- Stay informed about the state-of-the-art and know the latest trends in the industry ahead of everyone else
- Helping to build a tooling environment and maintain it
- Active participation in research projects with universities in Germany and abroad, supervision of student projects
- Documentation of the work and results obtained
- Interface function to systems engineering, assistance with stakeholder and requirements engineering
- Technical subproject management in agile structures (Scrum)
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through teamwork and technical creativity. In addition, you will have:
- a degree in electrical engineering or a related subject
- in-depth knowledge of 'machine learning'
- very good practical experience in software development in C ++ and Python
- experience with ML frameworks
- understanding of concepts and practical experience in software engineering
- 'hands-on' personality with diverse interests and a 'doer'-mentality
- independent work and proactive approach
- experience in Matlab / Simulink
- very good German and English skills
Our OfferWe offer you an interesting job in a motivated team. You can expect advanced working conditions in an innovative and future-oriented, international company.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.