Electrical Engineer for Pilot Engineering
Pilot Engineering (PENG) designs and manufactures pilot solutions, parts and elements for typical one-time projects, based on market needs in the shortest possible time. The PENG results should help clarify the technical feasibility and commercialization of products with the least possible effort. The documentation is created as much as necessary to build an application knowledge base and lead to potential commercialization, such as development projects. The PENG teams are integrated in the ROSEN organization with minimized overhead.
DescriptionTo strengthen our team at the location in Stans / NW we are looking for an Electrical Engineer for Pilot Engineering.
Detailed duties include:
- Brainstorming, experiments, conception and realization of electronic modules and systems from the first approach to the finished product
- Digital circuit design
- Rapid control prototyping and SIL / HIL tests
- Firmware and software development in the embedded area
- technical specifications and feasibility studies
RequirementsTo become part of the ROSEN family, you convince through teamwork and technical creativity. You also bring:
- a degree in electrical engineering or microelectronics (FH or ETH / Uni)
- 3-5 years professional experience, ideally in electrical drive technology and robotics
- good knowledge of digital circuit technology and C
- Experience in agile (Scrum) teams is an advantage
- good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written
Our OfferWe offer you an interesting job in a motivated team. You can expect advanced working conditions in an innovative and future-oriented, international company.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.