DescriptionROSEN is a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees. Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
At ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a permanent full time Procurement Specialist to join our Supply Chain team. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Creates purchase orders from purchase requisitions via SAP.
- Set-ups and maintains Purchase Information Records in SAP to facilitate future decision making and contribute to an accurate provider and spend database.
- Tracks and analyzes vendor delivery, service and quality performance.
- Maintains SAP materials masters, routings and bills of materials.
- Optimizes and maintains strong supplier relationships while working with internal stakeholders to identify and execute cost-savings opportunities.
- Effectively negotiates with suppliers and vendors to the benefit of ROSEN's business requirements and goals.
- Monitors and resolves procurement/sourcing concerns, assists in returns and provides alternative solutions to achieve cost-reduction while maintaining high quality.
- Ensures that all relevant documentation, approvals, and cost-center allocation have been obtained and are accurate prior to the purchase order processing.
- Works with Procurement team to maintain, complete, and organize accessible electronic records of all procurement functions.
- Implements procurement tools, technology and sourcing processes to improve results and increase efficiencies.
- Facilitates competitive bids/quotations to fulfill statements of works.
- Supports the full sourcing process which includes development of scope, supplier selection, commercial negotiation and execution.
- Collaborates with the Finance department on goods receipts and other system maintenance.
- Prepares and issues timely spend reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Utilizes reports available in SAP to see trend and spending analysis.
- Trains and coaches team members to ensure strong performance and output.
- Identifies and assists in development training opportunities to increase program knowledge of procurement activities and provides technical assistance where needed.
- Regularly reviews internal company procurement procedures and guidelines and updates as needed.
- Identifies providers which require a master services agreement and guides the efforts to achieving this through performance, pricing analysis and negotiation.
- Handles other tasks as assigned from time to time.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in procurement within Oil & Gas environment, or related experience and/or training is required.
- Supply Chain Management Professional designation (SCMP or ISM) is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, work procedures, technical instructions and technical references.
- Strong background in and understanding of Procurement operating systems including SAP.
- Must have computer skills and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be experienced in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment.
- Proven negotiator, able to facilitate mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers to foster feedback on cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of warehouse processes and procedures preferred.
- Strong analytical and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting and challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Pre-employment Criminal Record check is required as part of the pre-employment process for selected candidates.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.