DescriptionSeeking entry-level candidate to assist in the cleaning of ILI Tools and maintaining a safe work area. Assistant will wash ILI Tools with hot pressurized water. Certification training will be provided for utilization of forklift. Assistant will also help Maintenance Technicians as needed.
The Tool Washer will be responsible for the following:
- Perform scheduled cleaning in a professional quality minded manner which may include the operations of pressure washing, scrubbing and sweeping.
- Prepare in-line inspection tools for scheduled work by loading and unloading tools and equipment with the use of forklift, overhead crane or other lifting equipment.
- Ensuring the tool does not sustain damage to sensitive components during the washing cycle. Monitor levels of cleaning solution and other chemicals and report when levels require replenishment.
- Perform work as directed by your supervisor.
- High School Diploma
- Comfortable with working outdoors and in warehouse environment
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to:
- Employee must frequently lift and/or move greater than 50 pounds and/or lift greater than 180 lbs. with help of one person
- Must be able to work in environment with extreme heat or cold temperatures
- Must be able to stand for a prolonged period of time
- Local Columbus area applicants only, relocation and/or sponsorship not available.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.