Event & Marketing Coordinator
- Coordinate and manage exhibition booths, conferences, events, demonstrations and presentations, road shows, launches and webinars. Provide event summaries and reporting.
- Project management and execution
- Support region through promotions, exhibitions, literature and customer trainings.
- Assist in developing marketing initiatives to build and strengthen the ROSEN brand publicity.
- Assist in designing/developing content to include in employee newsletters, Case Studies and Project resumes.
- Access databases for mass email communications and ensure data quality.
- Maintain region marketing collateral including literature, posters, banners, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Travel within US as needed and overseas from time to time as required.
- Ensuring that the brand is protected and inspire brand support
- Supporting internal departments with internal initiatives.
- 4-5 years of relevant marketing experience preferably with extensive event planning.
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and capability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Meticulous organized, task driven, with excellent attention to detail proofreading skills.
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure as well as ability to accomplish multiple tasks in limited time frames.
- A self-motivated, pro-active individual who is able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills needed. Experience with Microsoft SharePoint and Adobe Design Suite, Microsoft Dynamics Professional a plus.
- Writing, reading, speaking of Spanish an asset
- Comfortable working with deadlines and multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced environment,
- Flexibility and diplomacy in interpersonal relationships
- Friendly and personable with exceptional customer service abilities
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and ability to operate under stressful situations.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. and demonstrates some mechanical aptitude.
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.