Facilities Maintenance Technician
DescriptionThe Facilities Maintenance Technician is responsible for routine and preventative maintenance of commercial and industrial buildings on ROSEN'S campus. Position ensures all facilities are operational and functioning to an exemplary level based on the standards set forth by the Head of Facilities.
- Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repairs of buildings, industrial systems, equipment and grounds including but not limited to: electrical, plumbing, HVAC and fire alarm systems
- Monitor building system operations and performance including wash bay and waste water system
- Utilize several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, painting, roofing, furniture repair, etc., in the built environment.
- Respond to work order requests via online work order system
- Maintain the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety
- Coordinate and complete system and building repairs and preventative maintenance requirements in a timely manner
- Provide ongoing assistance and support to the Head of Facilities in all aspects of site operation and maintenance
- Inspect building exteriors, interiors, parking lots and grounds regularly
- Prepare work stations for the on-boarding and off-boarding of employees
- Troubleshoot operations failures and re-establish building services under minimal supervision
- Respond quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed
- Maintain operation records
- Supervise maintenance work as needed
- Perform all other duties assigned by Head of Facilities
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- High School Diploma. Preferably Technical Degree or Associates Degree in Facilities Maintenance
- Houston Maintenance Electrician License
- Valid Driver’s License
- 5 or more consecutive years working as a Facilities Building Engineer in a Commercial/Industrial environment
- Solid working knowledge of facilities electrical, plumbing HVAC systems (MEP)
- Have exceptional skill set to perform a variety of repairs, i.e., drywall, painting, door hardware, irrigation, furniture, flooring, appliances, etc.
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize task
- Strong overall mechanical aptitude
- Have a work ethic that brings a positive, customer-centric approach to your work
- Able to work without reasonable supervision
- Very team oriented
- Can work afterhours and weekends when required
- Must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral and diagrammatic form such as “As Built Drawings”
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook and iPhone applications
- Capable of performing the physical requirements of stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs or ladders and ability to lift or move heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more
- Operate all equipment essential to job functions including hand tools, power tools and lift equipment
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.