DescriptionThe Facilities Coordinator position provides support to the Head of Facilities while ensuring the successful completion of Facilities Work Orders in a timely manner. This position will also assist in the execution of construction and remodeling projects.
- Work with Facilities Vendors assuring services are executed according to Service Agreements
- Creates work orders and assigns work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and vendors. Communicates work orders to technicians and assists management in resolving problems
- Assist with the oversight of subcontractor management of soft services related to Facilities i.e., landscaping, waste management, janitorial, pest control, document shredding, micro market, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to Reception Lobby operations
- Serve as back up to the Receptionist position during vacation, PTO and lunch breaks.
- Respond to work order requests via online work order system
- Assist with managing space allocation and office signage
- Assist in management of Facilities in absence of Head of Facilities.
- Provide assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to coworkers. Assist with coordinating work and assign tasks
- Perform all other duties assigned by Head of Facilities
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- High School Diploma. Preferably Technical Degree or Associates Degree related to Facilities Operations
- 5 or more consecutive years working as a Facilities Coordinator in a Commercial/Industrial environment
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize task in a fast passed environment
- Have a work ethic that brings a positive, customer-centric approach to your work
- Able to work without reasonable supervision
- Very team oriented
- Can work after hours and weekends when required
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and I-Phone applications
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge and execution of 5S Business Tool in daily task
- Use of CMMS – Computerized Maintenance Management System (PLANON)
- OSHA 10-hour General Industry Safety Training
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Project
- Use of the App Punch Lists
- Member of IFMA
Our OfferLocal Houston area applicants only, relocation and sponsorship not available.
ROSEN USA offers an exceptional working environment, salary commensurate with experience and incredible benefits package.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.