Overall Service Scheduling Professional
DescriptionOverall Service Scheduling Professional supports ROSEN in addressing upcoming scheduling conflicts (across all projects, Business Lines, Regions) pro-actively, identifying potential service scheduling risks, anticipating unwanted events and proposing related short-term and longterm actions actions to mitigate these in order to increase customer satisfaction and to drive process efficiency as well as an effective use of resources.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
. pro-actively identify, moderate and escalate scheduling conflicts;
. identify and address tool movement risks and ineffective utilization of these;
. identifying risks imposed by other resources and ineffective utilization of these;
. proposing solutions to mitigate the identified issues short-term (related to specif projects) as well as long-term with the overall group interest as the driving force;
. contribution to defining guidelines, workflow, procedures, instructions and templates along the overall service scheduling process;
. assessing the Project Management Team about efficient utilization of the resources in an effective manner;
. proposing actions to optimize the use of resources;
. identifying and proposing methods to optimize provision costs and efforts;
. continuous identification of improvement potentials in the overall scheduling process.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associates degree required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with the ROSEN Group in the in-line inspection business segment required.
- Prior project management skills preferred, PM certification is a plus
- Proficient in ROSEN Business Software (Inspect Progress, Statistics II)
- Effective communication both written and verbally at all levels in English (C1 level as of the CEFR criteria).
- Excellent organizational, critical thinking and analytical skills, high level of urgency and accuracy, strongly motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Conflict handling is a must, as well as negotiation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal processes and departments.
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.