Shipper/Receiver (Warehouse Inventory)
DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently looking for a permanent full-time Shipper/Receiver (Warehouse Inventory) to join our team. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Support packing and unpacking of inbound and outbound shipments of intercompany tool transfers to include assembly and configuration of transport frames and cataloging/tracking of equipment.
- Inventory maintenance related to tool components and spare parts boxes.
- Assist with regular inventory duties, such as processing of incoming shipments.
- Processing of incoming supplier goods.
- Maintaining both inbound and outbound logs to ensure all orders have been captured.
- Documentation of orders and shipments to ensure accuracy as well as photographing and uploading order/shipment details into the system.
- Prepare and package domestic and international outbound orders.
- Load and offload deliveries.
- Keep warehouse, shop, and stock yard clean and organized using [5S] approach.
- Support wash bay activities, to include transportation of demobilized service equipment.
- Perform other special projects as directed by management.
- A minimum of 3 years of shipper/receiver and/or inventory experience in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment is required.
- Experience in oil and gas or related industry is strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma - Post-secondary education or certification is an asset.
- Superior organizational skills - the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism.
- Advanced English communication skills (written and verbal) are required – ability to receive and communicate technical information accurately and timely.
- Strong computer and software skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and ability to learn proprietary Supply Chain related software with ease.
- Must be able to proactively problem-solve.
- Must be able to operate forklift and other warehouse equipment.
- Must be familiar with mechanics hand tools and power tools.
- Highly motivated to contribute to team goals and objects and able to work independently.
- Ability to work flexible full time hours as well as overtime (evening/weekend) based on business
Work Environment / Physical Demands:
100% shop environment. Position requires ability to walk throughout warehouse/shop/stock yard area. Heavy lifting is required - 50 lbs. alone and up to 180 lbs. with the help of others.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.