DescriptionAt ROSEN Canada we work collaboratively to get the job done. We recognize that each person and every department are integral to meet the needs of our clients and to continue to be a leader in what we do. We also recognize that our employees have different needs and we want to make sure they are being taken care of.
Due to our rapid growth, we are currently seeking a qualified permanent full time Project Manager to join our Project Management team. The ability to interact with staff in a fast paced environment, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Detailed duties include:
- Fully responsible for the coordination of all internal processes related to project activities.
- Read and understand customer specifications and fully ensure product and/or project are aligned with customer requirements.
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales Manager to validate commercial, technical and contractual specifications (terms & conditions) for the assigned projects.
- Lead and manage the project team.
- Timely, in-quality and in-budget provision of required deliverables.
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Close consultation with the client in accordance with internal quality standards.
- Monitor project planning, progress, quality, cash flow and budget of projects.
- Provide project information for internal processes as well as managing and coordinating these processes.
- Approve final project deliverables.
- Project evaluation and identification of potential process improvements.
- Timely, accurate and complete reporting on the project progress and closure.
- Main point of contact for supply chain, data evaluation, field services, maintenance and external suppliers.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and skills:
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a technical/commercial role, preferably in the Oil & Gas, Pipeline or Pipeline Inspection industry is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (within a technical discipline is preferred) or equivalent experience.
- PMP designation and/or specialized project management or business administration courses is an asset.
- Registration with APEGA is an asset.
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills are required.
- Ability to travel (local and international) as required.
- Ability to be proactive as well as trouble shoot and resolve issues as they occur.
- PC literacy with MS office.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated positive Quality, Health & Safety, and Environment attitude.
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism.
- Ability to apply Management of Change (lessons learned) as well as to train others.
- Ability to implement and follow related company policy and procedures for daily operations.
- Work independently, as well as within a team, in a fast paced, customer service driven team environment.
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
Pre-employment Criminal Record check is required as part of the pre-employment process for selected candidates.
Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.