Rio de Janeiro
DescriptionInventory Specialist performs various warehouse activities from goods receipt to picking materials for issuing goods
RequirementsIncluding but not limited to:
- all warehouse and stock- related activities within the process of Supply Chain
- entry checks, physical storage of goods, handling requisitions and distribution of received goods.
- check and monitor actual stocks, conduction physical inventories
- administrate every Goods Receipt & Issue and with applicable business software
- distributing received goods to the respective ordering party or to the storage location
Our OfferThe function enables you to become part of the ambitious and growing organization that serves the Oil and Gas industry with state-of-the-art technologies. You will work with national and international, dynamic and service-minded team that continuously strives for market leadership in the industries we serve.
To apply on this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply online at www.rosen-group.com. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – no phone calls please.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.