Sectorial Business Line Manager
DescriptionFor our location in Buenos Aires, ROSEN is looking for a Sectorial Business Line Manager (SBLM) for our Proficient Pipeline Diagnostics Business Line. The SBLM shall contribute to the highest realization performance by providing outstanding market know-how and maximum efficiency within the processes for the delivery of products and services from acquisition to execution as well as ensuring fast and successful project execution and highest customer satisfaction.
- Develop and execute sectorial market strategies to drive the growth of our Proficient Pipeline Diagnostics Business Line.
- Continuous improvement of market understanding (e.g. regulatory changes, market trends, customer needs and competition).
- Requesting time-based assignments of sales engineers and project managers with precise requirement specifications. Monitor, guide and improve individual project performance (time, cost, quality).
- Monitoring of and striving for customer satisfaction. Ensure positive customer relationships across all client interfaces and align with relations of other Business Lines in the sector or the region as needed.
- Define market messaging with input from marketing support.
- Efficient process execution from acquisition to final delivery of products and services to the defined quality, within defined time frame, and within cost budgets.
- Solve conflicts in between different services and projects within the business line, and be constructive when conflict arise between different business lines and sectors
- Ensuring even workload distribution over time, specifically avoiding peaks, to enable Business Resourcing to effectively provide resources.
- Implement, check and sustain internal processes and quality standards in the sector.
- Continuous improvement of the process efficiency and quality.
- Specify qualifications of the human and non-human resources needed for projects within the effective & efficient achieving of specified targets.
RequirementsThe successful candidate should have the minimum qualifications and/or skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent technical discipline. Additional degrees in Sales or Marketing are desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Project or Sales Manager in industries such as Oil & Gas, Mining, Energy or Chemical.
- An project management or commercial background specifically in asset care or integrity management is preferable.
- PC literacy, especially with MS office packages.
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills are required. English level C1 as defined by the CEFR standards.
- Ability to travel as required both locally and internationally
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities and changes with professionalism
- Conflict Handling and Persuasiveness within a variety of different roles to ensure projects are successful
Our OfferROSEN offers a competitive compensation package, including a comprehensive benefit plan, Health & Wellness program, RRSP matching, flexible work hours, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
ROSENis a leading privately owned company that was established in 1981. Over the last 35 years, ROSEN has grown rapidly and is today a worldwide technology group that operates in more than 120 countries with over 3000 employees.
ROSEN offers sophisticated and highly innovative products and services to the oil and gas and other engineering industries. ROSEN is an extended team of people with a passion for technology and innovation. We are always looking for young professionals as well as experienced employees.
Our ongoing organic growth results in career opportunities and gives our employees chances for further development and added experience.
For more information about ROSEN go to www.rosen-group.com.